Credo (CURRENCY:CREDO) traded 20.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on May 25th. In the last seven days, Credo has traded 11.5% higher against the U.S. dollar. Credo has a market cap of $12.88 million and approximately $2,265.00 worth of Credo was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Credo token can currently be bought for $0.0234 or 0.00000313 BTC on major exchanges including Tidex and OTCBTC.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00008202 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003918 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0709 or 0.00000947 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.52 or 0.00020334 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $53.89 or 0.00719929 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013392 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.68 or 0.00049183 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.90 or 0.00172378 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001651 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $6.66 or 0.00088923 BTC.
Credo’s launch date was May 2nd, 2017. Credo’s total supply is 1,374,729,257 tokens and its circulating supply is 549,891,703 tokens. Credo’s official Twitter account is @bitbounceio. The Reddit community for Credo is /r/CredoToken. Credo’s official website is bitbounce.com/credo.
Buying and Selling Credo
Credo can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex and OTCBTC. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Credo directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Credo should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Credo using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Credo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Credo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.