Spectrecoin (CURRENCY:XSPEC) traded 0.6% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 7:00 AM ET on May 25th. Spectrecoin has a total market capitalization of $7.18 million and $6,422.00 worth of Spectrecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Spectrecoin has traded 18.7% lower against the US dollar. One Spectrecoin coin can currently be bought for $0.35 or 0.00004691 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Trade Satoshi, Bisq and Livecoin.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Cardano (ADA) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002692 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.36 or 0.00181493 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.62 or 0.00144244 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002642 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 8.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.62 or 0.00062758 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded 21.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $864.40 or 0.11743300 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003404 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00008035 BTC.
- Dropil (DROP) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000077 BTC.
- Particl (PART) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.59 or 0.00130283 BTC.
Spectrecoin Coin Profile
Spectrecoin (XSPEC) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the POS3.0 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on November 20th, 2016. Spectrecoin’s total supply is 20,785,264 coins. The Reddit community for Spectrecoin is /r/XSPEC and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Spectrecoin’s official Twitter account is @SpectreCash and its Facebook page is accessible here. Spectrecoin’s official website is spectreproject.io.
Spectrecoin Coin Trading
Spectrecoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bisq, Trade Satoshi, Livecoin and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Spectrecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Spectrecoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Spectrecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Spectrecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Spectrecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.