Hush (CURRENCY:HUSH) traded 0% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on May 26th. Over the last week, Hush has traded 21.4% lower against the US dollar. One Hush coin can now be bought for $0.86 or 0.00011908 BTC on major exchanges including Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia and Coinroom. Hush has a total market capitalization of $3.40 million and approximately $10,553.00 worth of Hush was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $263.15 or 0.03631280 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $44.06 or 0.00608042 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $22.80 or 0.00314649 BTC.
- ZenCash (ZEN) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $34.77 or 0.00479775 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.32 or 0.00156225 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007038 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $7.10 or 0.00098000 BTC.
- VoteCoin (VOT) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0146 or 0.00000202 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded 12.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.67 or 0.00064463 BTC.
Hush is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. It launched on November 20th, 2016. Hush’s total supply is 3,942,213 coins. The official message board for Hush is forum.myhush.org. Hush’s official Twitter account is @MyHushTeam and its Facebook page is accessible here. Hush’s official website is myhush.org. The Reddit community for Hush is /r/Myhush and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Hush
Hush can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinroom, Trade Satoshi and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Hush directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Hush should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Hush using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Hush Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hush and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.