BetaCoin (CURRENCY:BET) traded up 5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on June 14th. In the last seven days, BetaCoin has traded 19.7% lower against the U.S. dollar. BetaCoin has a market cap of $0.00 and approximately $8.00 worth of BetaCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One BetaCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Fusion (FSN) traded 11.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.63 or 0.00069691 BTC.
- DAO.Casino (BET) traded up 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000368 BTC.
- ClearCoin (CLR) traded up 40.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- Joulecoin (XJO) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0085 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- Tigercoin (TGC) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000088 BTC.
- C-Bit (XCT) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Save and Gain (SANDG) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- CaliphCoin (CALC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- United Bitcoin (UBTC) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $7.41 or 0.00111543 BTC.
- BitSerial (BTE) traded 16.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000046 BTC.
BET is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on October 24th, 2013. BetaCoin’s official Twitter account is @Betacoin. The official website for BetaCoin is betacoin.info.
Buying and Selling BetaCoin
BetaCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BetaCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BetaCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BetaCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BetaCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BetaCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.