CrevaCoin (CURRENCY:CREVA) traded up 54.9% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on June 14th. One CrevaCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Livecoin. During the last week, CrevaCoin has traded down 9.6% against the US dollar. CrevaCoin has a market cap of $7,212.00 and $346.00 worth of CrevaCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- GanjaCoin (MRJA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0410 or 0.00000441 BTC.
- Mao Zedong (MAO) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0696 or 0.00001055 BTC.
- Digital Money Bits (DMB) traded down 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- BumbaCoin (BUMBA) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000080 BTC.
- VirtualCoin (VC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0119 or 0.00000144 BTC.
- Quebecoin (QBC) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000086 BTC.
- Dollar Online (DOLLAR) traded up 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0173 or 0.00000262 BTC.
- LevoPlus (LVPS) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Tristar Coin (TSTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- SegWit2x (B2X) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00009102 BTC.
CREVA is a coin. It was first traded on April 2nd, 2015. CrevaCoin’s total supply is 6,240,390,800 coins and its circulating supply is 36,390,750 coins. CrevaCoin’s official website is www.crevacoin.com. CrevaCoin’s official Twitter account is @crevacoin2.
CrevaCoin Coin Trading
CrevaCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CrevaCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade CrevaCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase CrevaCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CrevaCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CrevaCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.