Sumokoin (CURRENCY:SUMO) traded 11.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on June 14th. Sumokoin has a total market capitalization of $1.50 million and approximately $11,143.00 worth of Sumokoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Sumokoin has traded down 18.7% against the U.S. dollar. One Sumokoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.34 or 0.00005071 BTC on exchanges including Livecoin, TradeOgre and Cryptopia.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $132.42 or 0.01999160 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded up 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000108 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00021099 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00013116 BTC.
- Interplanetary Broadcast Coin (IPBC) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002206 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00006504 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- IntenseCoin (ITNS) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- LeviarCoin (XLC) traded 13.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0776 or 0.00000823 BTC.
Sumokoin Coin Profile
Sumokoin (CRYPTO:SUMO) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. Its launch date was April 18th, 2017. Sumokoin’s total supply is 13,357,796 coins and its circulating supply is 4,468,907 coins. The Reddit community for Sumokoin is /r/sumokoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Sumokoin’s official Twitter account is @Sumokoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Sumokoin’s official website is www.sumokoin.org.
Sumokoin Coin Trading
Sumokoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, TradeOgre and Livecoin. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sumokoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Sumokoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Sumokoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Sumokoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sumokoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.