Wild Beast Block (CURRENCY:WBB) traded down 4.5% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on June 14th. Wild Beast Block has a market cap of $10,334.00 and $22.00 worth of Wild Beast Block was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Wild Beast Block has traded down 23.2% against the US dollar. One Wild Beast Block coin can currently be bought for $0.0568 or 0.00000857 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $100.17 or 0.01511280 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00007979 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0299 or 0.00000450 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003410 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003619 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006311 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00008052 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00015864 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 10.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00020205 BTC.
About Wild Beast Block
Wild Beast Block is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was February 16th, 2015. Wild Beast Block’s total supply is 181,919 coins. The official website for Wild Beast Block is wbbos.com. Wild Beast Block’s official Twitter account is @WildBeastBTC and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Wild Beast Block Coin Trading
Wild Beast Block can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Wild Beast Block directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Wild Beast Block should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Wild Beast Block using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Wild Beast Block Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Wild Beast Block and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.