BlockCAT (CURRENCY:CAT) traded up 3.8% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on June 7th. BlockCAT has a market capitalization of $2.51 million and approximately $1,594.00 worth of BlockCAT was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, BlockCAT has traded 21% lower against the US dollar. One BlockCAT token can now be bought for approximately $0.34 or 0.00005180 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Radar Relay, Cryptopia and IDEX.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00008326 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00008331 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003627 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.25 or 0.00018924 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0452 or 0.00000685 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $39.97 or 0.00606025 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00015248 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $14.75 or 0.00223692 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.95 or 0.00044670 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $6.14 or 0.00093037 BTC.
BlockCAT’s genesis date was July 15th, 2017. BlockCAT’s total supply is 9,200,151 tokens and its circulating supply is 7,360,121 tokens. BlockCAT’s official Twitter account is @blockcatio and its Facebook page is accessible here. BlockCAT’s official message board is medium.com/blockcat. The Reddit community for BlockCAT is /r/blockcat and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. BlockCAT’s official website is blockcat.io.
Buying and Selling BlockCAT
BlockCAT can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, IDEX and Radar Relay. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BlockCAT directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BlockCAT should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BlockCAT using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for BlockCAT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BlockCAT and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.