Fujinto (CURRENCY:NTO) traded 52.7% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on May 23rd. Fujinto has a total market capitalization of $130,095.00 and approximately $901.00 worth of Fujinto was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Fujinto token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0020 or 0.00000030 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC and CoinExchange. During the last week, Fujinto has traded up 10.5% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00008326 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00008331 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003627 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.25 or 0.00018924 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 8.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0452 or 0.00000685 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $39.97 or 0.00606025 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00015248 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $14.75 or 0.00223692 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.95 or 0.00044670 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.14 or 0.00093037 BTC.
Fujinto’s genesis date was August 5th, 2017. Fujinto’s total supply is 400,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 65,802,448 tokens. The official website for Fujinto is fujinto.io. Fujinto’s official Twitter account is @FUJINTO_ and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Fujinto
Fujinto can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Fujinto directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Fujinto should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Fujinto using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Fujinto Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Fujinto and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.