GoldMint (CURRENCY:MNTP) traded up 20.9% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on May 23rd. Over the last week, GoldMint has traded down 65.7% against the dollar. GoldMint has a total market capitalization of $1.24 million and $28,022.00 worth of GoldMint was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One GoldMint coin can currently be bought for about $0.65 or 0.00009803 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Simex, IDEX, Bancor Network and YoBit.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00008345 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00008331 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003640 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.24 or 0.00018865 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0451 or 0.00000684 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $40.18 or 0.00609145 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015220 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $14.76 or 0.00223683 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.97 or 0.00044955 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $6.16 or 0.00093345 BTC.
GoldMint Coin Profile
GoldMint was first traded on August 15th, 2017. GoldMint’s total supply is 10,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 1,914,997 coins. GoldMint’s official Twitter account is @goldmint_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for GoldMint is /r/goldmintio and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. GoldMint’s official website is www.goldmint.io.
GoldMint Coin Trading
GoldMint can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Bancor Network, Simex, YoBit and IDEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as GoldMint directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GoldMint should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy GoldMint using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for GoldMint Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for GoldMint and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.