Deutsche eMark (CURRENCY:DEM) traded 2.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on June 9th. Deutsche eMark has a total market cap of $894,986.00 and approximately $635.00 worth of Deutsche eMark was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Deutsche eMark has traded 24.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Deutsche eMark coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0229 or 0.00000350 BTC on exchanges including YoBit, CoinExchange and Cryptopia.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- StrongHands (SHND) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BuzzCoin (BUZZ) traded 44.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- 808Coin (808) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- MAZA (MZC) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- TEKcoin (TEK) traded down 24.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Neuro (NRO) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- Eurocoin (EUC) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- ARbit (ARB) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000049 BTC.
- Credence Coin (CRDNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000078 BTC.
Deutsche eMark Coin Profile
Deutsche eMark (CRYPTO:DEM) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It launched on October 11th, 2013. Deutsche eMark’s total supply is 46,038,908 coins and its circulating supply is 39,056,932 coins. Deutsche eMark’s official Twitter account is @Deutsche_eMark and its Facebook page is accessible here. Deutsche eMark’s official website is deutsche-emark.de.
Deutsche eMark Coin Trading
Deutsche eMark can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Deutsche eMark directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Deutsche eMark should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Deutsche eMark using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Deutsche eMark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Deutsche eMark and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.