Interzone (CURRENCY:ITZ) traded down 0.1% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on June 19th. Over the last seven days, Interzone has traded 2.8% lower against the dollar. One Interzone coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0080 or 0.00000119 BTC on exchanges. Interzone has a total market capitalization of $21,221.00 and approximately $94.00 worth of Interzone was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6,744.70 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $532.61 or 0.07920710 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $893.59 or 0.13289100 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $98.45 or 0.01464180 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $124.92 or 0.01857800 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.29 or 0.00227381 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $195.85 or 0.02912610 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $32.58 or 0.00484513 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00007985 BTC.
Interzone Coin Profile
Interzone (ITZ) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the C11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was September 5th, 2017. Interzone’s total supply is 3,112,019 coins and its circulating supply is 2,652,019 coins. The official website for Interzone is interzone.space. The Reddit community for Interzone is /r/ProjectInterzone and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Interzone Coin Trading
Interzone can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Interzone directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Interzone should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Interzone using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Interzone Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Interzone and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.