Gold Pressed Latinum (CURRENCY:GPL) traded 1.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on June 18th. One Gold Pressed Latinum coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.16 or 0.00002504 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Gold Pressed Latinum has a market cap of $40,275.00 and approximately $23.00 worth of Gold Pressed Latinum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Gold Pressed Latinum has traded down 4.4% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $241.48 or 0.03851330 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $73.89 or 0.01178460 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded up 8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.97 or 0.00031397 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.95 or 0.00031133 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.43 or 0.00038766 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.81 or 0.00076754 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000081 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.54 or 0.00024530 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.91 or 0.00030538 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.42 or 0.00038660 BTC.
Gold Pressed Latinum Profile
Gold Pressed Latinum (CRYPTO:GPL) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Scrypt Jane hashing algorithm. Its launch date was August 27th, 2013. Gold Pressed Latinum’s total supply is 256,527 coins. The official website for Gold Pressed Latinum is www.scificrypto.info/gpl/index.htm.
Gold Pressed Latinum Coin Trading
Gold Pressed Latinum can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Gold Pressed Latinum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Gold Pressed Latinum should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Gold Pressed Latinum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Gold Pressed Latinum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Gold Pressed Latinum and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.