ReddCoin (CURRENCY:RDD) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on June 18th. In the last week, ReddCoin has traded 18.5% lower against the dollar. One ReddCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0050 or 0.00000080 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Bleutrade, LiteBit.eu and Bisq. ReddCoin has a total market cap of $144.31 million and approximately $6.89 million worth of ReddCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $241.33 or 0.03854110 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $75.08 or 0.01199000 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.95 or 0.00031117 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.93 or 0.00030835 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.45 or 0.00039069 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.85 or 0.00077470 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.53 or 0.00024373 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00030407 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.42 or 0.00038622 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.03 or 0.00208012 BTC.
ReddCoin is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the ProofofStakeVelocity hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 26th, 2014. ReddCoin’s total supply is 28,808,713,174 coins. The Reddit community for ReddCoin is /r/reddcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. ReddCoin’s official message board is www.reddcointalk.org. ReddCoin’s official Twitter account is @reddcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. ReddCoin’s official website is www.reddcoin.com.
Buying and Selling ReddCoin
ReddCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: C-Patex, Bittrex, LiteBit.eu, Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia, Bisq, Bleutrade, Vebitcoin, YoBit and Upbit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ReddCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ReddCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ReddCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for ReddCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ReddCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.