BitBar (CURRENCY:BTB) traded 2.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on June 26th. In the last seven days, BitBar has traded 14.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. One BitBar coin can now be purchased for approximately $10.33 or 0.00167463 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. BitBar has a total market capitalization of $390,738.00 and approximately $111.00 worth of BitBar was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Novacoin (NVC) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.64 or 0.00042779 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0942 or 0.00001527 BTC.
- Rupaya (RUPX) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0870 or 0.00001410 BTC.
- Cashcoin (CASH) traded 723% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0493 or 0.00000799 BTC.
- vTorrent (VTR) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002369 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24,672.60 or 3.99802000 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded down 36.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- AquariusCoin (ARCO) traded down 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00003000 BTC.
- BriaCoin (BRIA) traded 25.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00005027 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000068 BTC.
BitBar Coin Profile
BTB is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 2nd, 2013. BitBar’s total supply is 37,809 coins. BitBar’s official Twitter account is @spider_BTB. The official website for BitBar is bitbar.co. The Reddit community for BitBar is /r/bitbar and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
BitBar Coin Trading
BitBar can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitBar directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitBar should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BitBar using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitBar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitBar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.