Bitcoin Cash (CURRENCY:BCH) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on June 4th. Bitcoin Cash has a total market cap of $12.11 billion and approximately $353.51 million worth of Bitcoin Cash was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Bitcoin Cash has traded down 20.4% against the dollar. One Bitcoin Cash coin can now be bought for about $703.80 or 0.11542200 BTC on popular exchanges including BTC Trade UA, Trade Satoshi, BitForex and DragonEX.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6,097.45 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00020907 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $124.77 or 0.02046170 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $8.00 or 0.00131255 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.30 or 0.00021381 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00008410 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0902 or 0.00001480 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002929 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded up 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0856 or 0.00001404 BTC.
- UnbreakableCoin (UNB) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00005200 BTC.
About Bitcoin Cash
Bitcoin Cash is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It launched on August 1st, 2017. Bitcoin Cash’s total supply is 17,205,338 coins. The Reddit community for Bitcoin Cash is /r/Bitcoincash and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Bitcoin Cash is bitcointalk.org. Bitcoin Cash’s official Twitter account is @bitcolncash and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Bitcoin Cash is www.bitcoincash.org.
Bitcoin Cash Coin Trading
Bitcoin Cash can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kuna, Coinrail, QuadrigaCX, ChaoEX, Cobinhood, Binance, Koinim, TOPBTC, CoinBene, Huobi, Poloniex, Zaif, Cryptomate, Bit-Z, LiteBit.eu, BigONE, HitBTC, OKEx, Cryptox, BX Thailand, BitForex, Bibox, Livecoin, BTC Trade UA, DSX, Lbank, Bittylicious, Bithumb, Coinroom, Bitsane, bitFlyer, Bitbank, BTCC, Upbit, Liqui, Kucoin, Stocks.Exchange, BtcTrade.im, Coinnest, Korbit, EXX, Waves Decentralized Exchange, Sistemkoin, Exmo, Mercatox, Bitso, C2CX, Ovis, Coinsquare, QBTC, DragonEX, Coinbe, BitMarket, CryptoBridge, Kraken, Bisq, GOPAX, Bleutrade, Negocie Coins, Vebitcoin, Bitstamp, SouthXchange, B2BX, Abucoins, Bitfinex, Omicrex, Tidex, Buda, OTCBTC, ZB.COM, Cryptopia, CEX.IO, Indodax, Bitbns, Quoine, COSS, Bittrex, Trade Satoshi, Qryptos, Trade By Trade, Independent Reserve, Koineks, CoinEx, MBAex, cfinex, BitBay, CoinEgg, Unocoin, CoinFalcon, Coinsuper, Fatbtc, Coinfloor, Koinex, Coinone, CoinTiger, Zebpay, Exrates, Crex24, xBTCe, BTC Markets, CoinExchange, The Rock Trading, Gate.io, Braziliex, Mercado Bitcoin, Gatecoin, fex, Bit2C, GDAX, ACX, YoBit, RightBTC and WEX. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Cash using U.S. dollars directly can do so using Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX.
Receive News & Ratings for Bitcoin Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bitcoin Cash and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.