LATOKEN (CURRENCY:LA) traded down 3.3% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on June 26th. In the last week, LATOKEN has traded down 19.5% against the dollar. One LATOKEN token can now be bought for $0.11 or 0.00001763 BTC on exchanges including Kucoin, CoinExchange, COSS and LATOKEN. LATOKEN has a market capitalization of $8.83 million and approximately $1.23 million worth of LATOKEN was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00008331 BTC.
- Ripple (XRP) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00007583 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00003111 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00015719 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00016102 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0397 or 0.00000641 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $30.70 or 0.00496315 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $14.18 or 0.00229312 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.60 or 0.00042067 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.28 or 0.00085397 BTC.
LATOKEN was first traded on October 18th, 2017. LATOKEN’s total supply is 400,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 81,037,294 tokens. The Reddit community for LATOKEN is /r/latoken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. LATOKEN’s official website is latoken.com. LATOKEN’s official Twitter account is @latokens and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling LATOKEN
LATOKEN can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS, LATOKEN, HitBTC, OKEx, Kucoin and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as LATOKEN directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade LATOKEN should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase LATOKEN using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for LATOKEN Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LATOKEN and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.