QLINK (CURRENCY:QLC) traded down 4.5% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on June 27th. One QLINK token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0568 or 0.00000928 BTC on major exchanges including Tidebit, Coinnest, Switcheo Network and Binance. QLINK has a total market cap of $13.63 million and approximately $1.20 million worth of QLINK was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, QLINK has traded 29.1% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00008331 BTC.
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00007629 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00003088 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00016299 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.96 or 0.00015765 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0388 or 0.00000634 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $30.21 or 0.00493500 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $14.02 or 0.00228996 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.58 or 0.00042199 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.34 or 0.00087170 BTC.
QLINK launched on November 12th, 2017. QLINK’s total supply is 600,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 240,000,000 tokens. QLINK’s official website is qlink.mobi. The Reddit community for QLINK is /r/Qlink and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. QLINK’s official Twitter account is @QlinkMobi and its Facebook page is accessible here. QLINK’s official message board is medium.com/@Qlink.
QLINK Token Trading
QLINK can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidebit, Binance, Kucoin, Bitbns, Abucoins, Coinnest, Switcheo Network and Gate.io. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as QLINK directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire QLINK should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy QLINK using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for QLINK Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for QLINK and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.