Media coverage about Rice Energy (NYSE:RICE) has trended somewhat positive on Tuesday, Accern Sentiment reports. The research firm identifies positive and negative news coverage by monitoring more than 20 million news and blog sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Rice Energy earned a daily sentiment score of 0.22 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned media coverage about the oil and gas producer an impact score of 44.6050850276122 out of 100, meaning that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the next few days.
These are some of the news headlines that may have effected Accern’s scoring:
- Cheniere Energy Could Rally to New All-Time Highs In the Months Ahead (realmoney.thestreet.com)
- 28 Lazy Summer Dinners For Moms Who Just Don’t Have the Energy or the Freaking Time (msn.com)
- Nautilus Solar Energy Announces Ribbon Cutting for a 13.3MW Community Solar Project in Minnesota (prnewswire.com)
- Rice University Researchers Continue Work with 3D Graphene Foam (3dprint.com)
- DOE funds field test of Rice’s solar desalination technology (eurekalert.org)
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.36, a quick ratio of 1.15 and a current ratio of 1.15. Rice Energy has a 12 month low of $18.30 and a 12 month high of $29.72.
Rice Energy Company Profile
Rice Energy Inc (Rice Energy) is an independent natural gas and oil company. The Company is engaged in the acquisition, exploration and development of natural gas, oil and natural gas liquids (NGL) properties in the Appalachian Basin. The Company conducts its operations through two segments: Exploration and Production, and Midstream.
Receive News & Ratings for Rice Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Rice Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.