GoldCoin (CURRENCY:GLD) traded 14.3% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 5:00 AM ET on June 6th. One GoldCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0810 or 0.00001372 BTC on exchanges including Bittrex, Cryptopia and Trade Satoshi. GoldCoin has a market capitalization of $3.33 million and $28,451.00 worth of GoldCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, GoldCoin has traded down 19.4% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- DNotes (NOTE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.48 or 0.00026178 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded up 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.22 or 0.00020597 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003612 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000054 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0766 or 0.00001299 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded down 39.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0082 or 0.00000139 BTC.
- The Cypherfunks (FUNK) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000092 BTC.
GoldCoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 15th, 2013. GoldCoin’s total supply is 41,111,432 coins. GoldCoin’s official website is www.goldcoin.org. GoldCoin’s official Twitter account is @goldcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for GoldCoin is /r/goldcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. GoldCoin’s official message board is www.goldcointalk.org.
Buying and Selling GoldCoin
GoldCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, Bittrex and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as GoldCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade GoldCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase GoldCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for GoldCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for GoldCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.