Pillar (CURRENCY:PLR) traded 12.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on June 29th. During the last seven days, Pillar has traded 6% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Pillar token can now be purchased for $0.15 or 0.00002324 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bancor Network, Cryptopia, EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and HitBTC. Pillar has a total market capitalization of $38.69 million and $27,823.00 worth of Pillar was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00007307 BTC.
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00007633 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 9.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003078 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015611 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00015670 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0391 or 0.00000609 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 12% against the dollar and now trades at $31.27 or 0.00487284 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $14.82 or 0.00230887 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.68 or 0.00041695 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 14.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.46 or 0.00085053 BTC.
Pillar Token Profile
Pillar’s genesis date was July 14th, 2017. Pillar’s total supply is 800,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 259,348,201 tokens. Pillar’s official Twitter account is @PillarWallet and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Pillar is pillarproject.io. The Reddit community for Pillar is /r/PillarProject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Pillar
Pillar can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Cryptopia and Bancor Network. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pillar directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pillar should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Pillar using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Pillar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pillar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.