Accelerator Network (CURRENCY:ACC) traded 2.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on July 3rd. Accelerator Network has a total market capitalization of $128,967.00 and $247.00 worth of Accelerator Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Accelerator Network has traded down 23% against the U.S. dollar. One Accelerator Network token can now be purchased for $0.31 or 0.00004657 BTC on exchanges including CoinExchange, IDEX and EtherDelta (ForkDelta).
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $87.79 or 0.01328040 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00006171 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0267 or 0.00000403 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 100.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00005764 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002886 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00005472 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007384 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00010925 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.19 or 0.00017934 BTC.
Accelerator Network Profile
Accelerator Network (ACC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was October 6th, 2017. Accelerator Network’s total supply is 573,154 tokens and its circulating supply is 418,959 tokens. Accelerator Network’s official message board is medium.com/accelerator-network. Accelerator Network’s official Twitter account is @Accelerator_Net. The official website for Accelerator Network is accelerator.network.
Accelerator Network Token Trading
Accelerator Network can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, CoinExchange and EtherDelta (ForkDelta). It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Accelerator Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Accelerator Network should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Accelerator Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Accelerator Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Accelerator Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.