Scorecoin (CURRENCY:SCORE) traded flat against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on July 4th. Over the last seven days, Scorecoin has traded 2.8% lower against the US dollar. Scorecoin has a market cap of $106,974.00 and $0.00 worth of Scorecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Scorecoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0026 or 0.00000038 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinExchange and CryptoBridge.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $87.47 or 0.01307750 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00006138 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0266 or 0.00000398 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002920 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003708 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00005563 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 14.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00008078 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00010719 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.16 or 0.00017313 BTC.
Scorecoin Coin Profile
SCORE is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was February 23rd, 2017. Scorecoin’s total supply is 41,737,500 coins. Scorecoin’s official Twitter account is @ScorecoinMark. The official website for Scorecoin is scorecoin.net.
Scorecoin Coin Trading
Scorecoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and CryptoBridge. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Scorecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Scorecoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Scorecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Scorecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Scorecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.